We provide specialised training programs and services for our clients who use and work with chemicals in Water Treatment, Mining, Food & Beverages and Industrial Manufacturing Applications.
What we do
Ixom have been providing these services for over 20 years to our clients and market groups.
The benefit and aim of our training programs is to:
- Reduce customer risk profiles by ensuring your personnel work from a “Knowledge Base” rather than “No Knowledge base”
- Provide training which is competency based where required.
- Know how chemicals behave under certain conditions and how to use them safely.
- Meet your work environment applications.
- Meet your regulatory obligations and needs.
We provide numerous Safety and Chemical training programs and services which have been used by industry over the last 20 years and which can be adapted if required to meet your specific needs.
If you require further information on the types of competency based and awareness level courses offered by Ixom Training then please send your enquiry to email@example.com
Ixom Training delivers Training Courses in Australia that are supported by a Quality Management System, using Cert IV Qualified Trainers and Assessors. Ixom’s Trainers have extensive experience in the chemicals and systems used to store and handle chemicals which results to improved training outcomes for students.
Our training courses deliver to the local requirements of our New Zealand customers. This is done by customising our programs that include the specific regulatory requirements and standards as outlined in our New Zealand market.