Ixperience Graduate Program
We’re here to solve our customers' challenges each and every day. As the market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution we’re always looking for new and improved ways to meet our customers’ needs.
Ever considered how your water is drinkable? Why your pool’s swimmable? What’s in your toothpaste or that iced coffee you drink? We probably had something to do with it.
Our graduates are provided with opportunities to work across a variety of challenging projects, they are teamed up with mentors and buddies and attend development workshops to enhance their performance.
As a Graduate with Ixom you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and solving our customers’ challenges. Are you up for a challenge?
What we offer
Our Graduates are part of a three year rotational program across Australia and New Zealand.
Our program has been designed to support your learning and development as you commence your career, by;
- Providing a buddy who’ll help you settle into life at Ixom
- A welcome and Induction into Ixom and the Ixperience Graduate Program
- Bringing the Graduates together for an interactive development workshop and to spend time getting to know your fellow Graduates
- Engaging with our community and volunteering with our partners
- Supporting networking opportunities
- Up to three 12 month job rotations across Ixom
- Assigning a Senior Leader as a mentor in your final year to offer support, guidance and advice on the journey ahead
In addition to our program we offer competitive salary and benefits.
What we look for
You will be a well-rounded person with the right attitude and mindset. You would have completed previous work experience and have interest in extracurricular activities - anything from sports to debates to art. Our Graduates bring their whole self to work!
You will have a minimum three year degree in any of the following:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
You will have rights to work in Australia and /or New Zealand.
Our graduates are based throughout Australia and New Zealand, so flexibility and a willingness to relocate is a must.
We attend a number of careers fairs each year. Come see us at a careers fair near you.
- Christchurch, July 25 2017, University of Canterbury Engineering Career Expo
- Hamilton, August 30 2017, University of Waikato Engineering Career Expo
- Melbourne, TBC 2018, The Big Meet Careers Fair
- Melbourne, TBC 2018, RMIT Engineering Networking Evenin
- Sydney, TBC 2018, The Big Meet Careers Fair
- Auckland, TBC 2018, University of Auckland Engineering Career Expo
For current expo dates visit The Big Meet website
You can view our profile on Grad Australia
Each year our applications open in July. During the course of the year you can express your interest in the program below and we’ll let you know when applications open.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Express your interest