Ixperience Graduate Program
We're here to solve our customers' challenge each and every day. As the market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution we're always looking for new and improved ways to meet our customers' needs.
Ever considered how your water is drinkable? Why your pool's swimmable? What's in your toothpaste or that iced coffee you drink? We probably had something to do with it.
Our graduates are provided with opportunities to work across a variety of challenging projects, they are teamed up with mentors and buddies and attend development workshops to enhance their performance.
As a graduate with Ixom you'll be at the forefront of innovation and solving our customers' challenges.
Are you up for a challenge?
We are recognised as one of Australia's top 100 graduate employers by GradConnection and the Australian Financial Review and are a finalist for most popular graduate employer for Infrastructure, Utilities and Logistics sectors.
We are also independently reviewed and highly rated by our Graduates via the GradAustralia website.
What do we offer?
- A permanent position on completion of your three year graduate program
- A chance to rotate throughout the business Australia and New Zealand
- An assigned mentor for support, career guidance and advice
- Face-to-face development workshop each year with a focus on building your relationship capabilities
- A nominated graduate buddy in your first year for peer-to-peer support
- A graduate peer community - one that lasts a lifetime
- Involvement in local community projects
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Who are we looking for?
There is no set type of person that succeeds at Ixom. Diversity of thought is vital to our success so it is important to be yourself.
We are looking for well rounded applicants with a positive attitude and can do mindset. Previous work experience and an interest in extracurricular activities - anything from sports to debates to art is fantastic. Flexibility and a willingness to relocate is a must.
Applicants must have a degree in any of the following:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Supply Chain
What's the selection process?
There are few steps in our selection process to becoming an Ixom Graduate.
Ixom Graduate Program - Selection Guide
For more information and helpful tips on our process, see our useful Selection Guide below:
- The Big Meet, Melbourne - 22nd March 2019
- The Big Meet, Sydney - 29th March 2019
- University of Waikato, STEM Careers Expo - 10th April 2019
- Auckland University, Careers Expo – 1st May 2019
- Graduate Program Applications Open – 22nd July 2019
- 2020 Graduate Program Offers – Early October 2019
Express your interest
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!